Testimonials from those we've served in central Wisconsin
- Christine Bremer was as concerned as I was with my auto accident. Not only as an attorney, but as a person of concern, kindness and compassion with my health. Your law firm is the best and will be a referral to everyone that I know in need of your services.
J.S., Minocqua, WI
- Very helpful and caring. Made me feel very much at ease. Was treated more like a friend than a client.
S.G., Stratford, WI
- Lance communicates in an understandable way and responds well to questions. Professional.
J.W., Wausau, WI
- Top notch professionalism. Relieved my worries. Coached me through the process.
B.S., Mosinee, WI
- The staff and Lance are on top of things. Very informative.
L.C., Antigo, WI
- Excellent service. Great connection with friendly staff. Always keeps you informed about your case. Works very hard to get the money that's fair.
R.R., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- The staff is wonderful and all are very knowledgeable and honest about what to expect. Christine was honest from the start and Hannah could not have been nicer. Very caring and kind manner. To be honest, I felt our treatment was excellent. I felt honored to be represented by the whole staff.
A.H., Wausau, WI
- They are friendly and keep you informed on what is going on in your case. Very good at what they do. I think everything was great.
C.P., Plover, WI
- Christine and her staff were superb! Always very helpful and courteous. Christine was truly personable and caring, which was appreciated, and always made me feel very welcome.
L.Z., Spencer, WI
- A very friendly, helpful practice that has good intentions for you.
N.M., Wausau, WI
- Top notch! Timing & professionalism spoke volumes. We were impressed with sense of urgency and overall concern with our case.
L.V., Wausau, WI
- Christine is a very confident person who will fight for what she believes is right. The staff is always friendly and helpful with answering questions or making this happen.
S.S., Stratford, WI
- Lance is a quality lawyer who does quality work and he does it with passion and perceptiveness.
L.W., Mosinee, WI
- The whole Bremer & Trollop staff were extremely helpful & kind. There was always someone to answer any questions I had.
A.D., Marengo, IL
- Knowledgeable, very helpful, friendly. Comforting to know someone's in your corner!
T.D., Schofield, WI
- Very professional and courteous. Easy to work with and very informative every step of the way.
D.W., Marshfield, WI
- They are very thorough, professional, considerate, know what needs to be done, warm, patient and kind. As far as I am concerned, I couldn't have been treated better.
I.H., Spencer, WI
- Christine is a very experienced attorney who doesn't back down or just settle for her benefit. Christine is honest whether you want to hear what she has to say or not.
J.O., Stevens Point, WI
- Their practice is professional, empathetic, personal and realistic. Excellent services from Chris, Laurie, and all staff members I had contact with.
M.A., Rhinelander, WI
- Christine and her staff are extremely professional, yet kind and considerate. I always felt important and comfortable knowing that Bremer & Trollop were on my side!
R.C., Wausau, WI
- They are very professional and caring...if you hire this firm, there will be no doubt that they are looking out for you and that they are on your side.
B.W., Minocqua, WI
- Very helpful. Staff was very nice. They spoke in terms I understood. Honest about what they could do for me and my situation. They seemed very knowledgeable about the law and how it pertained to my situation. I felt I was in good hands.
J.S., Marshfield, WI
- Very concerned about any injuries that you have and that you get them treated right. Very helpful about answering questions or concerns you might have and very thorough on getting all the records and documents needed for the case.
S.L., Elton, WI
- Christine and the members of her practice worked very diligently on my case. They were always very kind and helpful during a time of great stress.
B.R., Hancock, WI
- Lance and the office staff are very friendly and sincerely do believe in your case. They are respectful, truthful, hardworking and overall very supportive of their customers.
X.V., Wausau, WI
- I would say to a family member or friend or even a complete stranger that you guys are the BEST - you give your ALL toward the case and do your BEST and even go above and beyond your BEST to meet your client's needs and that you're on their side to help them. From the desk clerk up front to the lawyers and co-workers. You all work as a TEAM and it shows.
L.W., Schofield, WI
- The firm is a very family oriented place where anyone can feel comfortable. They are very professional and care about their clients, and want to get them what they deserve.
A.L., Wausau, WI
- Profession, caring, honest. Chris was very honest on the status and complexities of the case. Hannah was very nice to talk to and kept me informed at all times. They did a great job on my case.
N.D., Rhinelander, WI
- If you actually want a lawyer that truly shows concern in regards to YOU, there is no other place to go other than to Ms. Bremer...very prompt staff...
D.A., Wausau, WI
- I would recommend this firm to anyone as they are very professional and knowledgeable and really care for their clients...we would like to thank you for all you have done. You have taken all the complications and stress away so I could get my life back on track...
J.O., Stratford, WI
- Our sincere gratitude to you and your staff for the time and effort put forth in our case. We came into this experience with naivety and left with understanding. We were treated with respect and candor in a professional manner. Thank you for walking us through this delicate situation with humanity, and patiently allowing us to share our story with you.
L.D. & S.D., Stevens Point, WI
Clients received no compensation for these endorsements.