There’s no denying asbestos related diseases are tragic and no fault of your own – our attorneys will find those parties responsible and there’s no denying that.
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease, contact our Wisconsin mesothelioma law firm to determine what legal options you have to receive help with medical bills and other asbestos-related expenses.
It can take up to 50 years after exposure to asbestos for you to show symptoms of mesothelioma or lung cancer.
Our team of asbestos attorneys will:
- Identify all companies and contractors at fault
- Determine what costs can be regained including:
- Expensive medical treatments not covered by health insurance
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Travel expenses for medical treatments
- Funeral expenses
- Emotional support for you and your loved ones
- Speak to insurance companies on your behalf