Our personal injury law firm protects your rights by gathering all of the most critical information.
The more information our personal injury attorneys have to back your personal injury claim, the more power we have to settle that claim and ensure you do not fall victim to insurance companies determined to minimize your compensation.
First, our lawyers meet with you - in your home, at the hospital or at one of our central Wisconsin law firm offices - to determine your preferences, needs, desires and concerns. Then, while you recover, we compile all the necessary information utilizing our professional personal injury legal staff located at our offices in Antigo, Marshfield, Minocqua, Stevens Point and Wausau.
Our professional staff and investigator:
- Obtain and analyze the police report, witness statements, and tickets given to at-fault persons
- Examine and photograph the accident scene
- Photograph and document all personal and property damage
- Collect and verify all doctor, nurses and hospital records
- Review all medical bills to confirm out-of-pocket expenses and outstanding balances
- Provide advice for obtaining medical treatment for those without insurance
- Record mileage for doctor's visits and time spent in therapy
- Confirm insurance coverage and policy limits and review negligence and emergency laws as they relate to your insurance coverage
- Confirm your rights under your insurance company coverage and what rights the insurance company has to compensation upon settlement
- Verify wage loss and time off from work
- Moderate all claims, communications and releases with insurance companies
- Evaluate payments from health insurance companies
- Advise you regarding car repairs and rentals