Car and truck drivers don’t always see you, but if you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, we’re the personal injury attorneys you want to see.
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating to the driver and passengers, requiring extensive medical care and rehabilitation that can affect your livelihood. Our Wisconsin motorcycle injury law firm understands — we help people who have been injured in a motorcycle accident due to the negligence of others, including negligent drivers, motorcycle manufacturers or sellers, helmet manufacturers, repair shops or those responsible for roadway design or construction.
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating, requiring extensive medical care and rehabilitation that can affect your livelihood.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be eligible for compensation for:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Long-term care, rehabilitation and therapy
- Lost income
- Equipment required to accommodate disability
- Property damage to your motorcycle and gear
- Disability, disfigurement, physical and emotional pain and suffering
Our team of motorcycle accident attorneys will:
- Investigate the accident — obtain police reports, witness statements, and citations; accident scene photos; personal and property damage photos
- Collect all relevant medical records — records of care, medical bills, therapy, mileage related to medical visits
- Confirm insurance coverage, policy limits and determine your rights under that coverage
- Verify wage loss and time off from work
- Communicate with insurance companies