The road to recovery may take time, but we'll be with you for the long haul.
A car or truck accident can have a big impact on your life. You need time — time to cope with the full extent of your injuries and heal. Time to work through the police reports, insurance claims, repairs or vehicle replacements.
If you've been injured by a drunk driver, involved in an accident with a commercial truck or fallen victim to someone who irresponsibly handles their vehicle, you need personal injury car and truck accident attorneys who can ensure your rights are protected. People who hire reputable car accident lawyers are two to three times more likely to settle claims because they have an informed advocate on their side.
You need attorneys who can advise you of your rights and ensure they are protected.
You need car injury attorneys with the experience to prove a case of Dram Shop (liquor) liability and are familiar with federal regulations governing over-the-road trucking. Personal injury law firm staff who are experts in accident reconstruction.
Bremer & Trollop law firm will:
- Investigate the accident — obtain police reports, witness statements, and citations; accident scene photos; personal and property damage photos
- Collect all relevant medical records — records of care, medical bills, therapy, mileage related to medical visits
- Confirm insurance coverage, policy limits and determine your rights under that coverage
- Verify wage loss and time off from work
- Communicate with insurance companies
Car and truck accident injury practice areas include:
- Airbag malfunction
- Car Accident
- School bus
- Semi truck/truck
- Personal watercraft